“This spacious hotel has a real style” Time Out guide
The hotel Mansart **** is ideally located at the corner of the prestigious Place Vendôme, just a few step from the business and arts neighborhood: department stores Galeries Lafayette and Printemps, the palais Garnier Opéra House, the Madeleine, the Louvre Museum and the Jardin des Tuileries.
The renovation was conceived in memory of Louis XIV ‘s great architect, Jules Hardouin Mansart (1646-1708), who notably designed the Place Vendôme, the Palace of Versailles and the great Invalides dome. The decoration of the lobby is inspired by the famous drawings of the French-style gardens.
The 57 rooms decorated with antique furniture have all preserved the charm of an old Parisian residence, made of elegance and refinement. They are fitted out with flat screen satellite television, free Wi-Fi access, mini-bar, telephone and air conditioning. A DVD player and kettle with drinks are available on request.
- Continental breakfast served in the stained glass window room or in your room
- Room service offered from 6pm to 2am
- Laundry service
- Complimentary national and international newspapers
- Free Internet corner and printer
- Parking nearby
- English, Italian, Spanish and German spoken
- Check in starts at 2pm. Check out by 12pm.